We walked around in the city centre and I took quite a lot of photos. The city remained untouched in the Second World War. Therefore there are lots of old beautiful buildings.
|Fountain on Münsterplatz|
|Münster Unserer Lieben Frau|
|Heaven and hell|
From Münster we headed to the the harbour to catch a catamaran to Friedrichshafen. On a way we saw this cute fountain.
|View from the harbour|
At the harbour you really can't miss this sensual and yet strong men carrying lady. At first I didn't notice it but it actually is turning around slowly. I was taking photos and then noticed that on every photo the statue is in a different position. What a cool idea!
As I already mentioned we took a catamaran to Friedrichshafen. Catamaran is the fastest way to get to Friedrichshafen, not the cheapest one though. You can also take a cheaper ferry that goes straight across the lake and then continue with a bus on the other side. This takes twice the time you spend with catamaran.
|Park at the harbour|
Some useful links
- Münster - http://www.konstanz-kirche.de/html/muenster_unserer_lieben_frau332.html
- Rheintorturm - http://www.rheintorturm.de/
- Konstanz tourist info - http://www.konstanz-tourismus.de/
- Catamarans - http://www.der-katamaran.de/fahrplan-preise/fahrplan.html
- Ferries across the lake - https://www.stadtwerke-konstanz.de/mobilitaet/faehre-konstanz-meersburg/fahrplan/